Monday, August 23, 2010

Knight of Style- Blurry- 8-21-10

Sorry for the quality of these pictures. They were taken with my blackberry. The camera died at the wedding we were attending and of course this was the one day we decided not to take pictures before we left! Cracks me up how it always works out that way. So again I apologize for the quality of these pictures. I love this dress, but again on this occasion I just do not love these pictures.





Where: Wedding
What: Dress- bb dakota
shoes-ussa
bracelets-vintage and what's in store (Nashville find)

Here is an out take photo for ya: I started to walk as he snapped the photo

He was reminding me I needed shoes.

Here is what the Favorite wore:


Ugh, So handsome!

And a close up:


And here is a cute picture of the happy couple:

Here dress was phenomenal, the wedding was beyond amazing and I think they had the best food I have ever had at a wedding. We all enjoyed ourselves. God bless and best wishes to the happy couple.
XoXo-
Nik

No comments: