Sunday, August 8, 2010

Knight of Style- 8-5-2010

I hurt my leg working out this week. So for the first of the week I did not get dressed, tried my best not to walk, and did everything I had to do from my couch or bed. I did however keep up with my ab routine....so look forward to that post in just a little bit! When I was finally feeling better the Favorite took me out to eat and for a few beers! Best ending to the week!

Where: Fox and the Hound for dinner and beer
Shorts: Forever 21
Bracelets: Forever 21
Shoes: Usaa

I absolutely adore this shirt. It can be worn in so many different ways. You can wear it on your arm, off your arm, you can wear the sleeve or not wear the sleeve, belt it, let it flow. I am totally in love. The colors, the cut, everything just spoke to me. I still highly recommend you check SuperStar clothing out!  The Favorite took me to eat at Fox and the Hound, which is a local pub here. We shared a great dinner and had some great beer. It was a fantastic night.
P.S.- Sorry for the lack luster photos.

No comments: