Wednesday, January 27, 2010

I am back!

Okay so now that I have gotten over the fact that my long term relationship is over, and school is back underway, I am going to try to get back into the swing of things. I am not going to lie, my relationship ending took a toll on me, but now I am back to my bright cheery self. One of my goals for 2010 is to develop this blog into something I am proud of. I have many ideas and would really love it if you all went on this journey with me.
I leave tom. for New York City (weather permiting, please pray we get to go) for my birthday. One of my greatest freinds is going with me. I have know this said man for many years and he has always been there for me, I really appreciate his support and willingness to drop everything to celebrate my birthday.

When I get back I am going to start trying to get this self portrait thing down. My daily style post will become more regular. I also have a couple great ideas that will involve my fellow fashion bloggers. So please do not give up on my yet. I will be back and better then ever!

No comments: