Thursday, January 7, 2010

A little hear, a little there.

I noticed something when I was checking out my blog reader that had accumulated over christmass vacation and noticed a similar trend. Most fashion bloggers I read post throughout the week and take a break on the weekends. I am the exact oppisite. I am still planning on doing outfit post. However I am a nanny and all the kids I currently watch are below 4, my weekly attire is normally yoga pants and a t-shirt, sometimes I throw in some old jeans. My exciting time is on the weekend's. This trend will continue throughout school as kids will be replaced with lab time. I learned my lesson the hard way, never wear nice clothes to labs containg dead things or chemicals, they stain clothes :)

2 comments:

Idée Géniale said...

Yup, that's definitely me. Rarely do outfit posts on weekends! But that's good if you do your posts on weekends, that way all of us slackers have somethng to check out. thanks for the book recommendations, I've already read the lovely bones though, i'm not sure i'm going to see the movie its been getting bad reviews :(. Let me know how you like the book!

Anonymous said...

It is so funny you posted this too because it was like you were reading my thoughts this morning. LOL I was thinking how I never post on weekends because I am either 1. too busy and forget or 2. am wearing sweats. ;)

I am so glad you post on the weekends though because when I need some inspiration for Monday morning, I can check your outfits out. Yay!

xoxo
Amy

http://thebargainhunterextraordinaire.blogspot.com