Sunday, January 10, 2010

not what I expected....

I fully planned to do style post this weekend. My boy is the one that takes my pictures and some unexpected events happened. People did nasty things and were not awesome people and the boy has decided because of these events (which were neither of our fault) that maybe we should no longer stay together. We have been together for a long time, so this saddened me. This back and forth things kills me, but life sometimes through you a curve ball. I am doing okay, a little sad, a little hurt, but all and all I am ok. So here is what my day consisted of:


Reading, Movie watching with freinds and by myself, some good heart to hearts, hugs, and of course some comfort milk and cookies :) I really am very blessed to have friends like I do. I love them all, they make my life brighter!

No comments: