Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Vacation Ramblings

Hello All. I am missing home quite terribly. I have never been away from my family before, but the boy says this is a good experience for me :) He has had to put up with a lot of whining on this trip. Until today I was running on about 15 hours of sleep for around 15 days. No sleep makes me a very grumpy girl. God bless him though, he takes it in stride and calms me down. We have been to St. Louis, MO, Coulumbus, IN, Indianpolis, IN, and Culver, IN.  Then we swtiched states. We are now in Milwaukee, WI. Tomomorow we will travel to Sheboygan for three days, then to Madison and Norwalk. Our last stop will be Chicago, IL. We should arrive back in the great state of Oklahoma just in time to ring in the new year!!! I got a great dress at H&M for new years. Expect pictures as soon as I find the USB cable for my camera in all the luggage I brought with me. I will also upload some outfit post!! So excited about this. So definitely stay tuned!!!

I have decided that if I post my new years resolutions that maybe it will make me more likely to follow through on them.....just a thought :)
1) Add tone to my arms and back.
2) Start blogging more, especially outfit post.
3) Try to control my anxiety more with breathing and peep talks ( I stopped taking my meds a couple years ago because they made me very sedated, things have gotten much better since then!)
4) Start saving money for more trips....and fingers crossed a wedding sometime in the distant future.
5) Bring my GPA back up to a 3.5

These are all of them. I cannot wait for the new year! 2009 was awesome! Definitely not a year to be forgotten. 2010 should be even better!!
Kisses to you all!!

No comments: