Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Sorry for the delay

Sorry for the delay. Final papers, assignments, and test got in the way. I have a night off so I am going to do a few posts for you :) I really do not mind finals, the only thing that it makes tough is seeing G. I have not seen him in over a week, and it is not my favorite thing. On the bright side we have a HUGE vacation coming up over the break! I am really looking forward to spending some quality time with him and his family. It will be nice to have nothing to do but relax and meet new people. G is really good to me, I am very appreciative of him and proud of him for all the effort he puts forth in his daily life!

Okay, enough with the mushy stuff. Do any of you read Everything Makeup and Fashion Relatied with Jenn? I sure do! She has an infinity and love for MAC. Girl after my own heart! She is having a one year blog giveaway and is offering fabulous prizes. Click here to read about the contest on her blog.
The prizes include:
















And many more......

(all pictures were taken from Jenn's lovely blog).

The giveaway is really great and so is her blog so you should check it out!

While I am on the subject of make-up blogs, I figure it would be the perfect opportunity to share my favs with you

-Irish Loves Makeup  - She has great reviews on products and amazing tutorials. She laso gives you a glimpse into her life, which I like.

-Makeup and Beauty Blog - This is my go to blog for anything makeup. She is wonderful and a daily read of mine! She is hilarious and has fantastic tutorials.

-MakeupLoveer - She is adorable! Shares tutorials and festive looks. She is very inventive and out going with her makeup and dares me to try new things.

More to come later :)

No comments: