Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Fur or not to fur?

An old family friend passed away last Christmas. My parents and I loved her very much. My mom and dad took care of her and her husband in their old age. When she died my mom and I took on the task of deciding what to do with her things. Her cat came with me of course :) Along with some other items my mom dropped off. As I was sorting through some of the bags and boxes I came across these:








They are all mink, except the second one. The last one is like a shrug; it has clips and is meant to be worn around the shoulders. I am not normally a fur person. I would not buy it new, but this is not new. It was a gift of sorts. I do not want to keep all of them. I think my favorite is the extremely long one or the third to the last one. What do you guys think?

No comments: