Saturday, December 26, 2009

Knight of Style



HERE IT IS! My first style file! The boy and I decided it would be best to incorperate my blog name into the name of the style file. So Knight of Style it is :) what do you think? too cheesy? not clear enough? It was really fun taking these pictures. We woke up to a snowstorm, but it actually was not that cold so that made taking pictures outside easy....so without further ado here it goes....







Occasion: Going to lunch with some of the boy's friends, out to Whitewater, and then some Wii bonding time.
Shirt: Victoria Secret ( From my mom. A little to big but I love it, the sleeves remind me of fish scales)
Jeans: Joes Jeans (forever old and loved)
Boots: Steve Madden (DSW, gift from my mom forever ago)
Belt: Forever 21
Earrings: self made

I really liked playing in the snow!! We never have snow like this in Oklahoma! I wish we did. I think the boy enjoyed being outside and taking the pictures too. I wanted to be comfortable with a little pizzaz and this shirt fit the bill. I really love the sleeves on it. It needs to be taken in a little (added to the to do list) but the belt gave it the shape it needed I think. I hope you guys enjoyed this! More to Knight of Style to come :)

1 comment:

jenloveskev said...

those are some amazing sleeves!! Love it!