Monday, November 30, 2009

Black Friday Scores

So on Saturday my wonderful bf took me to do a little shopping and to see a movie. He is so good to me. We went and saw The Blind Side. It was an amazing movie. Definitely tops my favorite movies list. Sandra Bullock did an amazing mom and she looked uncannily like the real mom. We both really liked it. I will definitely buy it as soon as it comes out. It was one of those movies that made you smile inside and out. Before we went and saw the movie we did a little shopping. We did more window shopping then anything, but we did manage to find a few items on sale. The boy got some great jeans, a purple polo, a button down shirt, and a awesome tee that says "check out my stimulus package". It is very his style. He likes shirts with funny sayings. They fit him well. All of his finds cost him next to nothing from American Eagle.

I picked up....


( A sparkle dress from Image for $20, leggings with a sequin strip down the sides $8 (50% off) and a one shoulder top with embellishment ($12) from forever 21)
















Here is a close up of the detail on the shoulder...
















I really like it. It is dressy and sexy in a casual way. I cannot wait to start sharing outfit post. I have so many ideas. I also hope to make a couple of necklaces before the trip, which I will share. I want to try and make a chain necklace and a studded bid necklace. Also, maybe a large crystal pendant necklace. But that may be too ambitious :)


Over the next couple days I am going to share the way I organize my accessories (jewelry, scarves, etc...) I do not have a lot of room in my house, so I had to get creative to make it work. I will be interested to hear what you think :) I wish you all a wonderful night!

No comments: