Friday, November 27, 2009

Current Obsession: Fringe Vest

Current Obsession: Fringe Vest


I really like the look of fringe vest. I picture them with a dark pair of skinny jeans and a t-shirt with ankle boots. I cannot decide if I like the longer look or the shorter look.

 
 
Leyendecker


Atomic Fringe Vest - $288.00
 
(shopplanetblue)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
A shorter version.
Picture from the examiner.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
Black vest by Style Scrapbook
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 



I really like the flowy edgyness of the fringe vest. I could see a shorter style not only paired with skinny jeans but also a dress. It would add edge to floral or dainty number. I have an off the shoulder dress that I think a black dress would look killer with. I like the suede and jersey versions becuase they do not remind me quite as much as a biker vest.
Here are some versions I am looking at...

 
twostringjane @ etsy ($43.00)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
Bebe Fringe Vest ($29.99)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
YESSTYLE Lunaris Feux Suede Fringe Vest ($28.99)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
ASOS Femme Fringe Knit Waistcoat ($32.29)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 



I am really leaning towars either the etsy vest or the bebe vest. I think the YESSTYLE vest own its own certin charm. What do you think?
I really need to get out of the christmas buying spirit before I go broke ☺

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi!

Ooh,I love fringe vests! I think the Bebe one is adorable (well I think they ALL are adorable, but that one is my favorite). Oh and I hear ya about getting out of the Christmas buying mode- I can't stop ordering things. Ahh help!! :)

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog- I love your blog! Be Back Soon!!

xoxo
Amy
thebargainhunterextraordinaire.blogspot.com