Saturday, February 16, 2008

Still freaking sick!

I am still sick. I had to call my mom in to cover my shift at work today. I felt so bad for callin her. I have some pictures to upload but to make a long story reall short.....my laptop took at bath in water ( boooo!!!!) and they did not reinstall my camera software. I will get the problem fixed though! I am feeling better tonight! My significant other has been taking good care of me :0)
Anyways I am going to do a I wish for list and also post some other things tonight ( it is lazy rest night)

Beauty



1)




Avon: Anew Clinical Advanced Dermabrason System- It is a at home dose of conditiones and polishers. You start on level one and work your way up. Avon is really good to my sensitive skin so yay for this product! I am a exfoliater junky....anything that will make my sking appear to glow more and I am all for it!









2) Bare Escentuals: Starter Kit



I have heard nothing but good things about them! And they are supposed to benifit your skin more than regular make-up. ( I think maybe maybeline is coming out with mineral make-up to now.












3) Nars: The Multiple (in Orgasm)- Just trust me and try this product! It is amazing on everyone and everything!


















Fashion



1) Coach Bangles: I love them! I think they are elgant and classic!


















2) Keds Hi-Wedges: I think they are an amazing! I love peep tow shoes!

















3) Coach Hampton and Carriage Scraves: Need I say more. Would make any outfit look chich!






















4)Victoria Secrets Dresses! I love the green flowy one, effortlessly amazing! The detaling on the black dress is tres cute!

















5) A back belted top (also by victora secrets) I think the backy is a very sexy part to show off.







Hope this entertained you untill I can fix the camera problbem.
XoXo
Nik

No comments: