Sunday, February 3, 2008

Margarita Bloom Review!

Happy Super Bowl Sunday! I hope everyone is enjoying the cheese dip and finger foods. Go giants ( but only since the Packers did not make it)!!!!

For my birthday I got some new bath products from Margarita Bloom. I got a Goddes Pikake milk bath and some cherry lemonade body glow sugar rub. I have not tried the milk bath yet but the body glow was amazing. It smelt like I was in a cherry limeade slush from sonic, which was amazing. It only took a small scoop to take care of my whole body. I started to rub it on and immediately noted that it was not harsh on the exfoliates, the sugar was very soothing. I rub it over my whole body and washed it off. It left my skin the most amazing silky soft, sort of like soaking in baby oil. The smell lasted for a little bit after my bath which was also very enjoyable. I was very pleased with their product quality. I have very sensitive skin and this product did not irritate it at all.















I also received Aromatic bath salts with Dead sea salts and Lavender oil from my amazing mom. On the back it “ Soak for a while. Rest for some time before proceeding with normal routine.” I got in the bath with a hangover and left it feeling refreshed and rejuvenated. It was right though I defiantly felt like I needed to lay down when I got out.















Enjoy your sunday! Relax!
XoXo
Nik

No comments: