Monday, September 12, 2011

Fall Trends




I will admit that Fall and Winter are my least favorite seasons. I am a sucker for the warm weather and the sun, my heart resides in Spring and Summer. Every time the cold weather comes I resort to the same old drab colors, which may have something to do with my lackluster attitude for these seasons.  This year I shall break that trend. I am going to keep my wardrobe fresh with these Fall Trends…..

Bright Colors:


Joes Jeans Virtual Pink                     Joes Jeans Emerald


















J Brand Dusty Rose

         Anna Sui

       Jay Godfrey
Emerson Thorpe Solid Tassels Dress in Many ColorsImage 1 of ASOS Silk Shift Dress in Color Block  Naven Oversized Crop Blouse in Many Colors

  Emerson Thorpe                        ASOS                             Naven

Leather:


    Rachel Roy Leather Yoke Dress
        Nordstrom                        Gap                               Rachel Roy

                   L Clothes                                Planet Blue

Plaid: 
Traveling Rodeo Plaid Dress Tiered Plaid Ruffle Skirt - Denim & Supply Ralph Lauren Skirts - RalphLauren.com  
       Free People                    Ralph Lauren           White House Black Market
Rails Kendra Button Down Shirt in Red Plaid Heartloom Plaid Katy ShirtPerfect popover in herringbone plaid
           Ralis                          Heirloom                             J.Crew

Prints:
 
       
          Forever 21                                    ASOS                              Nordstrom


     ASOS                                                    Whitney Eve                                            ASOS 
 

        Moschino                                 Forever 21                       Bec and Bridge



      Net-a-Porter






These bright colors and up beat prints are sure to keep smiles on my face regardless of the bleak weather and decreasing temps!!!
XoXo
   -Nik

A note about my absence: I had great plans for this blog, than I was involved in an incident that needed me to keep my personal light and myself in a very private light. I am glad to say that I no longer have to do this. All the plans I had for this have had to time to grow and flourish and I look forward to sharing them all with you. I have never been so happy to be back at blogging. It is something I truly enjoy. Stay tuned for more and no more absences. 




 




No comments: