Tuesday, January 4, 2011

8 for 30 1-2-11

What an end too 2010. I finally recovered from my face being all bruised, to get an infection in my sinuses, eye, and mucus membranes. I finally am all recovered from that and am back to having a normal face. Just in time for 2011!!! I went back and forth on completing the 30 for 30. I think I will feel better about myself and feel accomplished if I finish. I will finish on my birthday, how apt!! I LOVED this outfit, so excuse the vomit of pictures. It was really hard to narrow it down.











Where: Dinner and a movie!!
What: Top- express
Skirt- f21
belt- given to be by my mom (used to be hers, she has great style)
Shoes:ussa

I love the way the shape of this outfit came out. I also did my hair which is something I do not normally do. I think I now have a huge crush on hot rollers. I love the way my hair bounced as I walked. Joy in the little things :)

No comments: