Sunday, December 12, 2010

6 and 7 for 30!

No I have not quit the challenge. I am determined to finish, so I am picking up where I left off. The only time I will stray from my 30 is when I have holiday parties, and even then I am going to try not to. I know most of you have probably been wondering where I have been, and I am going to say very few words about it. First and foremost I am okay. I dealt with an ordeal that left my face and body bruised and broken. I do not understand the world we live in today, where people find it okay to hurt others. It is sick and sad.
   I really am determined to finish this challenge, I will resume daily post tomorrow, it is finals week so hopefully I can keep up with it. I am very ready for a break and some time to destress.

Outfit 6:






Where: I do not remember
Shirt: Vintage
Jeans: new to replace my joe's (RIP)! AG
Cardigan: Forever 21
Belt: Vintage
Shoes: Penny loves Kenny
Bracelet: Nashville
Necklace: Betsey Johnson (gifted)



Outfit 7:






Where: I do not remember
Shirt: Forever 21 cardigan
Scarf: Target
Jeans: Ag
Watch: Rolex (gifted)

I love when my dog gets in pictures, she just has to have her moment too. She is so precious! I love her tons!! I hope you are all having a fabulous week! Daily post to resume tom!


1 comment:

Linda W said...

Good to see that you are still pushing through with the challenge. I like the scarf in the second set.

The Auspicious Life