Wednesday, November 10, 2010

30 for 30 (a late start)

hey all,
I am doing the 30 for 30 challenge from Kendi Everyday. I am getting a late start, I know. I did not want to start the challenge while I was feeling a little under the weather and overwhelmed from school. Also, not to lie, in order to pick out my thirty, I needed a completely organized closet. I am happy to say I will be starting and hopefully ending this challenge with a color coordinated and organized closet. With out further ado here is my 30....

Five Skirts:



Textured Skirt- Forever 21
Leopard High Waisted Skirt- Forever 21
Navy Bandage Skirt- Forever 21
Brown and Tan Skirt- Dolce and Gabana (vintage)
White Skirt- Express (thrifted)













One Pair of Dress pants and Two Pair of Jeans (not shown)



Grey Dress Pants- Express (thrifted)
















9 Tops-

(Clockwise)
Green with Navy Ruffle Tee- J. Crew
Green Collared Ruffled Shirt- Express
Purple Knit Top- Forever 21
See-Through Black Peasant Top- Mossimo
Grey with Zipper Pocket- Old Navy
Dark Grey 3/4 with Button Detail Sleeve- Old Navy
Printed Low Cut Blue And Green Checked Blouse- Vintage
Black Ruffle Front Blouse- Forever 21







3 Sweaters

(Clockwise)
Black and Grey stripped Sweater- Express
Over-sized Tan Short Sleeved Sweater- Limited
Pink Sweater- Old Navy













2 Dresses



Red One Shoulder- Mod Cloth




















Black 3/4 Sleeve- Target

















3 Jackets


(clockwise)
3/4 Sleeve Black Blazer- Express
Flower Cardigan- Old Navy
Jean Jacket- Express (thrifted)















5 Pair of Shoes

(not pictured black ballet flats)
Brown Boots- DSW
Plaid Heels- Candies
Black Heels-Ussa
Black Boots- DSW










I am really excited/nervous. We will see how creative I can get! Later I will share with you my idea for how to put my outfits together!
XoXo
   -Nik

No comments: